Monday, November 1, 2010

Ginger Rogers Quotes:


When two people love each other, they don't look at each other; they look in the same direction."

"The only way to enjoy anything in this life is to earn it first."

"I don't know which I like best. I love the applause on the stage. But pictures are so fascinating - you reach many millions through them. And you make more money too."

"When you're happy, you don't count the years."

[On her partnership with Astaire] "After all, it's not as if we were Abbott and Costello. We did have careers apart from each other."

"The most important thing in anyone's life is to be giving something. The quality I can give is fun, joy and happiness. This is my gift."


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for getting started with the Ginger theme Dawn. Looks good.

    ReplyDelete