Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Road To The Final Four (Classic Musicals Style) Begins Today...

I know I said Monday, August 29th would be the official start date of our little musicals tournament, but I decided to go ahead and start this evening. I couldn't wait any longer. I must add that the road to our final four will end in Dawn's home state of Arizona. Should be a huge celebration I figure once we find out the favorite classic musical film of all time. I will set up the polls in a few hours and everyone can begin voting. Good luck to all the films involved. Screen legend Tallulah Bankhead has been kind of enough to give us the start signal.

The first round voting will end on Wednesday August 31st at 8 pm EST. In case there is a tie, I will have a tie-breaker question between the two films for an extra day of voting. I found when I did my actors and actresses tournament on my blog, ties were few and far between. I had a total of 2 ties over both tournaments. So usually that is not a factor. Anyway, let the fun begin now....

7 comments:

  1. Love the photo! This will be so much fun!! Thank you for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, can I participate??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some tough choices there - I wanted to vote for BOTH films in one section! This is going to be fun, thank you for organising it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful picture.. Monty, I'm really looking forward to your musicals tournament.

    ReplyDelete